They Outline The Problem, Yet
Where is the solution?
As of late I have taken to reading blogs in that special interest area of the Web known as "the manosphere".
I went there in search of more answers, more detailed information, as to why, or even alternate views of women and why they are the way they are. This place [ZM] is for the "how", imperative knowledge.
From there, I received a lot of explication, yet no solution. I learned about the war bride concept, that men & women love differently and have different expectations for love (men love as an ideal, women love opportunistically, if one can even call that love), and that a man can never let down in his game. I knew that last fact already, from experience, but reading stories from guys out there only reiterated that reality.
The past few months, I have consistently been wondering about women, pondering them, about how animal like they are, the claws beneath the velvet glove, how united they are with their instincts. I suppose one might even say they are hardly anything more than their base instincts, with a thin social patina to serve as gloss. These things! We eat with them, sleep with them, laugh and play with them, but they are not for us, not truly our allies. Still, with all this in mind, metaphysically, you cannot attract what you criticize.
Therefore that must need lead me to a conclusion. Either I accept "what" they are, as something sub-human (human meaning capable of deep emotion, women have more breadth but far less depth), or become celibate, at least for a time. I have been thinking of the 2nd option, just dropping my team down to none and working solely for myself, my goals. And really this is a false dichotomy, the first option is unavoidable, I simply haven't digested it all the way. Women, are not going to change. Whatever genetic program they have is running 24/7 and it will not cease. So, we adapt. The task associated with the first option is to find some strong positives in them, and accentuate those in my mind, while always keeping their biological/psycholigical reality in the background of any dealings with them until it becomes unconscious. Easy enough, just requires a bit of thought.
About my team, its down to 2. Last month, I got caught, first time, and had to talk my way out of it. The younger girl, my main, bought it, but it didn't take with the older. Just gonna keep rolling...
As of late I have taken to reading blogs in that special interest area of the Web known as "the manosphere".
I went there in search of more answers, more detailed information, as to why, or even alternate views of women and why they are the way they are. This place [ZM] is for the "how", imperative knowledge.
From there, I received a lot of explication, yet no solution. I learned about the war bride concept, that men & women love differently and have different expectations for love (men love as an ideal, women love opportunistically, if one can even call that love), and that a man can never let down in his game. I knew that last fact already, from experience, but reading stories from guys out there only reiterated that reality.
The past few months, I have consistently been wondering about women, pondering them, about how animal like they are, the claws beneath the velvet glove, how united they are with their instincts. I suppose one might even say they are hardly anything more than their base instincts, with a thin social patina to serve as gloss. These things! We eat with them, sleep with them, laugh and play with them, but they are not for us, not truly our allies. Still, with all this in mind, metaphysically, you cannot attract what you criticize.
Therefore that must need lead me to a conclusion. Either I accept "what" they are, as something sub-human (human meaning capable of deep emotion, women have more breadth but far less depth), or become celibate, at least for a time. I have been thinking of the 2nd option, just dropping my team down to none and working solely for myself, my goals. And really this is a false dichotomy, the first option is unavoidable, I simply haven't digested it all the way. Women, are not going to change. Whatever genetic program they have is running 24/7 and it will not cease. So, we adapt. The task associated with the first option is to find some strong positives in them, and accentuate those in my mind, while always keeping their biological/psycholigical reality in the background of any dealings with them until it becomes unconscious. Easy enough, just requires a bit of thought.
About my team, its down to 2. Last month, I got caught, first time, and had to talk my way out of it. The younger girl, my main, bought it, but it didn't take with the older. Just gonna keep rolling...
Comments
Post a Comment