Therapy 6-26
This day I entered late. Was on the run from work, it cost me 15 minutes.
I sat down, queried the good Doctor as to how his day went. He parried and deflected: "I'm sure you didn't come here to talk about me." I asked a few questions about mistrust, he responded the same way, telling me that I have to see what's there. Apparently a healthy person has no mistrust.
He then told me to lie down, breathe. I lay down yet I did not breathe. I felt angry, from work and other things. I turned over, then he worked on my neck. More screams, more pain. This time it actually hurt a bit, the tension is extreme there.
Concluding, I told him that I envied those who cared, who were truly passionate about something. I told him that maybe I was the one who did not care. The Marines, and Candi are among the few things I've ever felt that way about. Candi is out, and the Marines? I'm too fucked in the head to go there. So here I am.
Comments
Post a Comment