vision progress
I'm starting to make good progress in my vision recovery. Antecedent to that would be relaxation of my overly tense neck muscles, and then I'm hoping the astigmatism which I was found to have some weeks ago would correct itself, along with the distance problem of course.
I've been on it at least twice a day for 10 days now, sometimes up to 5x. recently I have felt the synovial fluid around my neck joints, it doesn't feel right, its almost as if my head was leaking. I want to clear this up as soon as possible.
I find I now have more range of motion even while doing simple activities, such as riding my bike or walking around. that's great news to me, for a man nearly 20 years blind.
the restoration of my vision has to be around the corner. I must keep the pressure up.
I've been on it at least twice a day for 10 days now, sometimes up to 5x. recently I have felt the synovial fluid around my neck joints, it doesn't feel right, its almost as if my head was leaking. I want to clear this up as soon as possible.
I find I now have more range of motion even while doing simple activities, such as riding my bike or walking around. that's great news to me, for a man nearly 20 years blind.
the restoration of my vision has to be around the corner. I must keep the pressure up.
Comments
Post a Comment