turning point
I believe last night I finally hit the turning point when it comes to weight issues, and a few other things.
my five point plan when it comes to food, is starting to psychically integrate. I've been repeating it every night since around the vernal equinox, with plans to stop on the summer solstice (a full season) but it wasn't only until a few weeks ago that I started repeating each point on the plan 5-10x, which has made a huge difference. this slight adjustment in my psychological self-conditioning has begun to pay huge dividends in terms of my calmness and even discipline in simply following these principles, principles which I've set out for myself and principles that I know will work. when in doubt I can just mentally turn to these principles and get things straightened out. as an example, I haven't eaten before 2:30pm in over 5 weeks now, which is outstanding for me.
I finally feel like I'll be fine, which is strange considering how long I've been struggling with weight; nearly my entire life (since 10 yrs old roughly so almost 20 years). the psychological effects are staggering, compounded over time in many areas of my life but all it would take is some work and focus and I could remedy that as well.
another thing is, I'm starting to transition away from being a true-blue Trump guy. his recent racist comments about the judge presiding over one of his cases really opened my eyes. this guy is totally unprepared in terms of knowledge and even desire to know. he thinks he can just step in first day without knowing a lick about the government works and implement his ideas. that won't happen. he has some great concepts and great ideas, but I have a huge amount of doubt and now will be going back toward how I was in most of the first three decades of my life: politically ignorant. the whole election season has been fucking clown-shoes, just a day to day spectacle to keep people distracted. granted, it has been damn entertainment, but overall fuck that bullshit. I have better things to do and think about.
Comments
Post a Comment