more restlessness

at certain points throughout the week I feel more and more restless. in the past few months it'd happen bi-weekly but now it recurs at least once weekly. I am bored. I enjoy video games and reading but its the summer and I should be out there, out there playing. yet, I'm still a fatboy and so cannot enjoin with others. or so I tell myself. I wonder just when is it I'll be able to participate fully fledged in the game I think so frequently about. as it were, other than that I'm doing well. goals are doing well. reducing debt, learning new facts, advancing my career skills. aside from financial and knowledge advancements, the balance with my social life is out of whack however every time I endeavor to think on it, that weight issue prevents me from cognitively proceeding further...

the reality has yet to fully sink in that, at least at first, I'm going to have to work for pussy. damn it.

in other news there're some big events going down geopolitically speaking. President Trump met with Kim Jong Un, on June 12th, the chairman slash dictator/autocrat of North Korea, which makes him the first ever US President to meet with a NK leader. this meeting was done in the pursuit of world peace and denuclearization, and I do trust the two leaders can get some sort of deal done. it'd be great for the country and the world and even for Trump, the seemingly embattled outsider President. over time I find myself leaning more on the side of President Trump, mainly because I like underdogs and also because he did do some good things for me--namely less taxes and no more Barrycare! next, there's a tariff war brewing between us and well, everybody, allies and foes alike, but lets see the outcome on that. lastly, watch Japan as they are beginning to slowly re-arm. they have just reactivated their Marines for the first time since World War 2 and word has it are looking to make changes to their constitution, which enforces a pacifist stance. an aggressive or at least more militarized Japan has the potential to upset the "power-balance" big-time in the East Asia region.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective