honest to a fault

I just spent about a week talking with a broad online only to ask her phone number, have her think about it and have her get cold feet.

the thing upon reflection which I caught is that "the game is to be sold, not to be told". I told her I wanted to talk to her on the phone, which she started hemming and hawing over, which I then replied to as it being a way for me to screen women, which probably wasn't the greatest move.

these bitches don't need to know the game techniques that I'm running. all they need to know is the feeling and the experience that I'm going to give them. its somewhat akin to deception, only more the creation of an illusory (or real?) state to put them in, almost to hypnotize them in a sense.

plus, if she's not willing to give that up, a mere phone number, after a full week of conversation, she won't be willing to give up other things which will be required of her later on.

indeed, I shouldn't have told her what I was doing.

desires for higher ability...my game needs to get stronger. my catches aren't that strong right now. its a process though, and I intend to struggle my way through if thats what it takes. I have to keep going.

at least I'm going away for a bit to LA this weekend, hit the beach and have a good time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective