talking body


yesterday at the gym with my trainer...I was mesmerized by the body of this one woman. she must've been Italian but she had tight spandex pants pulled up over his belly and basically a criss-crossing workout top, colored light blue. her frame was magnificent. before her I can't remember feeling such a strong desire to want to "connect" with a woman. I sat down for a bit just to take it all in, but then it was time to move on.
Talking Body (KREAM Remix)

a lot has occurred since the past update but of course its a woman who inspires another post. other than that brief interlude, I am now 32 years old. I spent my birthday weekend in Las Vegas and had a great time. I had heard over the years just how much fun there is to have in Vegas, and its all true. the hype is real.



World Famous Las Vegas sign


I went with my ladyfriend, and we saw quite a few sights. the musical water-jets, the Mob Museum, Las Vegas Downtown, the Hoover Dam (beforehand), Ka--a Cirque du Soleil show, and much more. we stayed at the Excalibur, the hotel which is a castle. both of the residential towers are on the sides here, the Hotel is the casino and fun dungeon (located in the basement of the hotel)
Excalibur Hotel, Las Vegas Strip


the whole thing ended a bit early since there was a lot going on at work, and my manager called me while I was there to interrupt the experience on the third day. taking that into account, the time there was mainly just for the weekend. once I got home I worked for 8 ½ hours, taking me into the late night. even with that though, it was still great. only downside is I couldn't hit the nightclubs since I was in a bit of pain from doing back-squats twice that week. my legs were shredded on Saturday. but it was still a lot of fun.

now I have Thanksgiving coming up, where I am to see my cousin, for the first time in over a decade. now that I'm a fatboy (temporarily) I wonder how she'll react. hopefully being family will trump that, yet one can never be sure.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective