missed connection
this morning I had a great vibe with a woman who was driving my uber. I got in and her car smelled nice, and even better she was playing fantastic music. don't encounter too many people who know of Paul Hardcastle, let alone chicks. she was black with dreds, age maybe 24-26. we connected over music and afterward I was left wishing that I had gotten her phone# or maybe invited her out to do something. music I find is turning out to be a big aspect of my interactions with women. it colors them, binds them and unites us together in ways that it'd be very difficult to do without. it can both be used to enhance the mood or detract from it. in situations like that I should've applied the New York City principle, that is, if you don't act on it immediately, you'll never see her again. just one of those things I suppose.
some other news in my life, since its been awhile. I'm almost below 300 and steadily working to get there. had a brutal session today with my personal trainer in fact. my romantic life has slowed down, I just went to the arcade last night and had a great time, but coming back with her the sex wasn't satisfying. and that's unfortunate. I will have to do something about it as its not the first time. Her & I have a good chemistry but sex is the lynch-pin here. Without it so much begins to degrade.
thats it for now the holidays are over, its another year, 2019 now and I have more goals to chase. I will keep executing on them until I have them.
Comments
Post a Comment