2020 Retrospective

What a year. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Actually, this year was mainly the worst of times. A worldwide pandemic hit, in the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), Kobe Bryant died in January, I couldn't go to the Olympics in Japan, and one of my Uncles just died Sunday night, 12/27, of a heart attack. His name was Uncle Tony. Rest in Paradise.

On the flip-side of all of that, I was able to get three consecutive months of treatment in, in New York City. It totaled to 84 sessions. Cost was a pretty penny, but at least I'm firmly on the path, toward health. My brother is here, visiting in Phoenix, taking in the sights. I hope he decides to move here, as it would be very good for him. I bedded two new women this year, a doctor and a writer, both in NYC. Had some long nights there. Got a raise at work. In conclusion, some positive happened for me, for sure.

Overall, I had a decent year this year. I was expecting more out of it, of course, but it wasn't too bad. Visited Tombstone, Prescott, Payson, and, as mentioned, NYC again, at length. At least there's that. I also started fishing again, and I'm terrible. I came close a few times to catching, but ultimately did not succeed. Yet I will try again, its an enjoyable pastime.

I'd classify the theme or undercurrent of 2020 as a whole, as a step toward health. Sounds ironic, considering the pandemic, but thats just for me personally. I learned more about how the body processes carbs and loses weight, thanks to the writings of Gary Taubes. I only wish I would've learned about this back in 2018, or earlier, but better late than never.

In 2021, I'd like to knock off some of those long-held goals I've had, and keep moving forward. Now that the COVID vaccine is out, I forecast having a great year, especially when it comes to treatment, and travel. The Olympics are back on, in Japan. It will be fantastic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective