18 years of shadows are at an end
It's been actually a lot longer than that, counting all the unnecessary nonsense I went through as a kid, but that's the year when I started my self-improvement "journey". In reality, it's been a lot of dead ends, and stalled starts, but I'm finally moving ahead in a steady way. By this I mean the improving of my eyesight, and also certain other issues, that led me to spend, getting close to $100k at this point. But I don't care. I'm almost there. I figured out finally how to keep my energy high enough in order to boost the utility I gain from all of the sessions. The key, believe it or not, was Vitamin D3. Since I've been taking that, nearly every day, from last December on, I've been making incredible progress. I spent a month and a half already in NYC doing 37 sessions, and I'll be back in 2 weeks to keep it going. I want this to be my summer, and I'll do what I have to, to get there.
In other events, I've been fasting like a madman this July. It's the 24th and I already have 12 days in this month alone under my belt. Even if I take the bare minimum rate of 2k a day calories burned, combined with let's say 100lbs I want to lose, it'd be 100-120 days of fasting to lose that weight, with 34-3700 calories per pound. I don't know how long my "fasting madness" will last, but I plan to ride the wave as long as I can. It's weight-loss season.
Finally, there was the attempted assassination of Trump. Something like that hasn't happened in over 40 years. The only reason Trump remains alive is that he turned his head in the microsecond where the bullet whizzed by his head. It still hit him in the ear, but he made it out alive, which is what matters, in the end. Unfortunately, the shooter, before he was killed, did manage to kill a crowd-goer. The kid who carried out the shooting was a wind-up toy, likely given assistance by nefarious three letter agencies. In my analysis, it was set up by dark forces, meaning the national security state, right before the RNC convention, to throw everything into array.
When it comes to Trump in general, I'm more sober on him than many who lean right, or who are on the right-wing, but I believe he can reform economic conditions and that's the main thing I'm looking for. This is because of a lot of his choices in the first term as well as his past. His mentor was a guy named Roy Cohn, who was as shady as it gets. I'm beginning to think there are no real "freedom" candidates, at least not any that have a chance of winning. This is not because the forces behind the throne run everything, even though they are very real, it is because people themselves do not crave freedom. They crave some freedom, but there's always a point where they're ready to enforce their own preferences on everyone else by law. Ah well. I can't let them stop me from doing what I have to do. From living the life I want to live.
Comments
Post a Comment