Feb. update


so, a whole month has passed and I feel I'm starting to gain clarity in my life. I've been doing the eye-patch exercise and it [the left eye, my weak eye] feels much more mobile, even though the vision isn't back yet. but I'm working on it. probably the main cause of the distortion is my over-tense neck muscles, which also has relaxed considerably. I won't know for sure until its gone.

my brother went into the Army, Jan. 29th. not sure how I feel about that overall, I just don't want anything to happen to him, but I think the lessons and training he will get from them will help greatly toward him deciding his overall path in life. it is hard to think that he will come back as a professionally trained killer in about 4 months time (mid-June).

other than that, I'm just doing my thing. starting to get back into the game, I have about 4 girls #s from online,  going to work my leads there, and I'm starting to ramp up my ASP.NET training. web development is an area I really want to get into, not only for the money [quite lucrative actually], but also for the challenge.

my money is slowly starting to climb up, and I've been able to cut cookies/ice cream out of my diet, so all that's well.

2013 is looking good thus far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective