the LoA strikes again
about a week ago, I began catching wind from my manager that my time was going to be reduced in my current position.
immediately, I started to move, mentally move that is. I put out an intention for a smooth transition into my next role, and kept it up for a couple of days. I didn't know where I would end up but I knew it would happen.
suddenly, I get correspondence from a large company looking for a PC Field Tech to handle Dell merchandise in Manhattan & Brooklyn. I call them, do the phone interview (proving my tech skills), and I'm in. completed all the required certs across Dell's many many product lines, and I'll be starting sometime next week.
that's not all. my current firm wants to keep me on anyway, past regular business hours, as they have no one who can do the work I do.
in conclusion, instead of losing out on money, I ended up gaining both ways. not bad for some spot meditation work.
the next thing is to push it even further...
Comments
Post a Comment