Friends

What's a friend? Someone who likes you, being around you, for you.

Yesterday Sweets made a comment that stung me a bit, saying something to the effect "if you have any friends, you can introduce me to them"

That's originally why I got into the game! I still have not accomplished this, for whatever bullshit reasons.

I have so much else on my plate at current, especially the vision. Can I fit this too? I have to try. In a few months, this can happen too. The Infinite is there for me. Opportunity is everywhere.

I now see the benefits of true spirituality, of believing in a higher power, and Voltaires quote "if God not exist, it would be necessary to invent him"..who wants to believe that the day to day torpor is all that's in store for us? Our father, the real father, has made available more for us, but we must not reject what's given.

In the past few months, I put out the intention, and received my response, a few times actually. So, the potential is there. I always have a strange feeling about the topic of friends though, inner confusion, doubt & just rampant negativity. God, or the Infinite Intelligence, would want me to have them. Forget the embarassment at the hands of mi madre. There's no real reason to have lack of any kind. It'll take work, and focus, just like anything else, but I can make this happen. Its time to close the loop.

I'm curious though, should I look for best friend first, or couple good friends? some writing is needed here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective