One Night Out

Clocking in another outing...had a good time last night, saw a lot of weird shit too.

I have a friend who has not been out in awhile, and combined with his job + wife & kid, I could see it was wearing him down slightly. We went out to the East Village to have a couple of drinks, just shooting the air, catching up, etc. After the buzz set in, I strode up to a pair of women. I was gonna let em dance on me. I look at the first woman, she points behind me to the other girl. I look at her, and she says to me "that's my mom". I say back: "let's make this a family thing". They laugh. It really was her mother. Then we roll out.

We go to McDonalds, and that place was depressing. A couple sits down next to us, from Long Island. The guy let slip that he was drunk (clearly), and that he had taken a couple of Xanax w/Captain Morgan. oh. He then gave us his version of the straight line test, and as soon as he took one step, I yelled out "fail". Funny. Anyway, we left there, my friend went back uptown. I decided to go deep into Queens. There's an Indian chick that I have not scored with, and she was at a club there. It was in Jamaica, and the club was in probably the shadiest part of NY I have been to. Just a bad environment allaround.

Some time later, I reach the outside. I text her "leave with me" she says no. It was her birthday party, 4/20, and she had the VIP section. She comes out. As soon as she sees me, she says "I've been waiting to give you this..." we start tonguing down heavily, right in front of the club. We talk for a bit. She said that I talk in riddles, and its hard to figure out how I feel, which to me is good, it means she is actively thinking about me in trying to discern my motives. She wants to know what I want from her...I tell her everything. We make out a few more times, then I pat her on the butt and tell her to go have fun.

The train ride back was one of the weirdest ever. There was a guy with blankets, sleeping on the car. Another guy who was pacing the entire length of the train, moving from car to car, then finally one guy with a cane, who at first was trying to pull his hair out, then poking at things with his cane, then stratching himself all over the neck and chest. Fucking weird. Got home, went to sleep...good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective