Summer's Start

just a quick update on my life.

I have a new position and am no longer at Unisys (Dell). now, I am at Credit Suisse, making more money, with steady hours. it is good, but I also know it is not my last stop.

what I really want to get into was this past weekend, actually this whole last week. been having tons of fun. saw the NBA Finals, Game 6+7, which were incredible. saw Man of Steel (the new Superman), which had great action but was lacking in that wholesome Superman flavor.

went to TropFest (http://tropfest.com/), and yesterday, I was rolling around in the Bronx Zoo! there were some amazing short stories at TropFest, but the Zoo was by far the highlight of this weekend. I saw leopards, penguins, bears!, many different types of birds (from golden eagles to vultures to flamingos), baboons, and tons of other stuff. there was even a red panda, and the reptile exhibit was awesome too. the lemurs were probably my favorite observed animal overall.

other than the food prices being jacked too high, I had an enjoyable time there, rolling around with Sweet (aka Panda). hard to believe I had not been to the zoo in probably a decade, at least.

in a few hours I will be getting two wisdom teeth removed, the upper&lower on the left side, so I took the day off to deal with that, and will fast the day out as well.

Summer is here, and this has been a great June. July should be even better...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective