great day, St. Patrick's Day.

I haven't updated this since late September, oddly, but anyway, my Saturday was great, one of the best days of my life. 3/15

I delivered my speech on the Early Irish in America, and it was truly a culmination of my effort over the previous few weeks. from writing it to practicing it, it came out nearly flawless, as I had memorized the whole thing and didn't need to use notes. the crowd loved it.

then I took a nap, broke in on karaoke with my friend Tyrone. we had a blast, the karaoke was inside a closed room instead of an open bar like I'm used to, that was different. took some shots of Patron then got back home around 5am. not bad.

as it were, its St. Patrick's day and I'm at work instead of the parade. but at least I am earning green. and wearing a green shirt too!

a link to my speech:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B05zCjOTf3F9Z0pKNUk3QnhlYnM/edit?usp=sharing

happy St. Patrick's day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective