Therapy - 4/3/14

After much anticipation, to the point my palms were sweating, finally the time arrived. Returning to the Upper East Side after being absent more than a year, nearly 15 months in reality, for me was fraught with a bit of reminiscence, and slight nostalgia. All sentiments aside, I met the good doctor once more, and refreshed where things were. 

Without further ado, here is what happened 
  • We talked for ~10 minutes, then I lay down to breathe. Something bubbled up. He encouraged me to let the sound out, and from there it started pouring out. 
  • My neck, shoulders and face are still extremely tight, as I know. Also my calf and hamstring muscles cramped during the duration. 
  • My left eye corrected itself during the movement test, so he said that was encouraging. 
  • Slowly but surely, I an getting better: releasing all this junk that was put on me  
  • Until next session: my brother's birthday, April 17th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective