Therapy 5-15

Today I learned some new facts, both personal and impersonal. The Doc went on vacation to Orlando, and was telling of his exploits there. There's an area called Discovery Cove, and there people are able to snorkel and scuba-dive. He saw barracudas, dolphins, all kinds of tropical fish, and even swam close to sharks, although they were held behind glass walls & netting. His account of how the barracuda felt his fear was telling, proves that aquatic animals detect our emotions too. 

Then I started to breathe, and the screams came. My legs cramped. I kicked my legs. I pounded the bed. The beginnings of anger, the real anger, seated deep in the body. Then it stopped. I was motionless. I then learned my eyes, at least the esotropic left eye, has regressed since the last series of sessions. At least it is improving again. And I am more in touch this time as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective