Therapy 2-4

After roughly a month's absence, I'm back in the mix.

I caught up to Doc, asked him how his New Year was going, he said fine. Anything new? "No, just snow". Yearly, his rates go up so I was apprised of that.

Then I told that this month would be a bit shaky in terms of coming to the sessions, as I was likely going to go out and look for a new position. He asked if it was work related, it was then I filled him in on the latest events: i.e., the manager there going off for no apparent reason. The details I won't type here, as I do not care in this moment to explicate, but needless to say, at work I now have to be more circumspect, and observant in case the guy goes off again, for no reason which he likely will. Doc's words to me were basically to keep my focus on the work that has to be done, and this would get me through any situations where folks are yelling, going off, and all other types of weirdness that would flummox ordinary individuals. Great advice, and it applies to more than just the professional arena--my hobbies too, like hip-hop dance.

After, I started breathing and let some of the anger out. My left arm became animated and started pounding the bed, vigorously I might add. I kept breathing. I kept screaming. I was back in the mix.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective