Therapy 2-5

Another day. A bit later on. Not much to say, I just closed my eyes to begin. Doc told me to flip over, I did so. He pressed on the left side of my neck, I laughed. He maneuvered around to the right side, I laughed. The middle: I laughed. I laughed and laughed, until the pressure built up and the shouts came. I yelped out in pain, continuously and kicked my legs some. There's a lot of pressure, on the occiput, specifically on the left side. Some was released from the right as well.

Afterward, I asked a few questions. I don't remember all of them now. One had to do with myself getting weaker. Cuts are taking longer to heal it seems. Probably just imagining, or I'm not eating enough meat or something.

Also, he gave me a mini-paradigm shift. I asked if it was normal to be thinking about death occasionally, and contrasted that to Tyrion's character in Game of Thrones, who said "I like living". Both emotions are within me, at various times. He said yes. I find that amazing. Previously I thought a person was always on 'feeling good mode', and never down or wanting to get the hell out of this [society].

I must get out of the habit of judging my own internal drives & thoughts. They are simply there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective