end to the long drought

the long drought is over. I feel much more relaxed.

Saturday night I went out with a girl I met from the site. she was supposed to meet me to see a movie but she was late, so I told her that we'll get dinner later and we did, after I finished watching the film. the movie was great also, one of the best I've ever seen. the title was 'Alpha'. it was about a prehistoric boy who bonds with a wolf to survive in the wilderness. she picked me up from there and drove to the theater. we ate at the Cheesecake factory, which I wanted to try, having never been there. prior to our dinner we had a drink, and after we got a table and began the date. the kitchen took a long time to make the food, in the meantime I gained some good information about the woman I was facing, such as how old her child was, when the last time she dated was, where the father was, and so on. she was kind of into astrology which I found interesting. she's a fellow Scorpio! right on the cusp, Oct 23. she also has no problem apparently moving on from men. maybe thats how women are when they get into their 30s.

I'd get more info later, particularly of a sexual variety, but only after we arrived at my place and I invited her in. I had the sense that today something might happen, and thats why I straightened up beforehand. cleaned the bathroom, bleached and mopped the floors and cleaned both kitchen/bathroom sinks+tabletops. just a listing of some of the preparation that goes into this. once we got to my place it was 10-15 minutes before we started kissing and from there it was a matter of time. she asked: "do you wanna fuck?". I then went to get the condoms. these were lifestyles, which I had forgotten just how atrocious they are. Trojan has served me well for most of my life and I'll go back to those soon enough. she came about five times, I got mine a few times and we overall had a good time, before she left to go sleep in her own bed. I'm still not sure how I'm going to approach the mack/pimp thing with her, given that she has a child. should I take food out of that kids mouth? it wouldn't seem right, and a man has to have a code. this is something to figure out, but as of right now I'm leaning toward no.

after this I watched some more Punisher episodes then went to sleep around 3am, having gotten up at 6. quite the solid day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective