flow and rhythm, hesitation, social cues
I am starting to realize that a lot of the game is simply picking up on social cues that women give and being able to respond accordingly. for instance one woman yesterday gave me the good morning message on pof. she is therefore receptive to more conversation. I responded once but did not carry it forward, which is my error.
same with the other chicks who wish me good night or good morning. it means they are thinking about me, in some fashion at least.
one area which I find myself being caught flat-footed in is the constant hesitation and waffling I seem to possess. I hold myself back from engaging fully. I know not why exactly.
perhaps its from habit, perhaps it is from a lingering anxiety, an anticipation of fear of failure and the consequences from that from even if I did engage fully and still did not succeed.
in any event, its breaking the flow that I am to create with the women that I engage. every woman has a rhythm and every interaction has its own rhythm. I am to maintain that and speed it up a bit, or adjust it to my pace so I can get what I need, which is everything she has to give.
there's another one who wouldn't give me her phone number yesterday. an older black chick, 35 y/o.
when they get in their 30s they can be quite domineering it seems. I asked for her number, she said she wanted to stick to chat only, I said I understood.
and thats where I'll leave it.
in her case I'll apply the "brad pitt" rule, mainly because this is the second time I've seen something like this in the past month, from a similar kind of woman.
if it was brad pitt asking she'd be falling all over herself to give out the number. therefore, if she's not doing the same for me, then there's some other agenda at play.
on top of that it shows she is lacking in a basic adventurousness. I'm addicted to yes and I'm allergic to no. credit Nelly for that one, but its true.
in other news I had a good month last month. was able to get seven fast days in, seven! there's more to do, however, I'm feeling good at present, even with my body being torn apart due to starting a new fitness regimen.
still learning Spanish and still taking down my student loan debt. the elimination of student loan debt should be done by end of February or sometime in March. its a pain devoting so much of my resources to this end but I'll be much freer at the end of it. and, in the final analysis, this is what matters. freedom.
same with the other chicks who wish me good night or good morning. it means they are thinking about me, in some fashion at least.
one area which I find myself being caught flat-footed in is the constant hesitation and waffling I seem to possess. I hold myself back from engaging fully. I know not why exactly.
perhaps its from habit, perhaps it is from a lingering anxiety, an anticipation of fear of failure and the consequences from that from even if I did engage fully and still did not succeed.
in any event, its breaking the flow that I am to create with the women that I engage. every woman has a rhythm and every interaction has its own rhythm. I am to maintain that and speed it up a bit, or adjust it to my pace so I can get what I need, which is everything she has to give.
there's another one who wouldn't give me her phone number yesterday. an older black chick, 35 y/o.
when they get in their 30s they can be quite domineering it seems. I asked for her number, she said she wanted to stick to chat only, I said I understood.
and thats where I'll leave it.
in her case I'll apply the "brad pitt" rule, mainly because this is the second time I've seen something like this in the past month, from a similar kind of woman.
if it was brad pitt asking she'd be falling all over herself to give out the number. therefore, if she's not doing the same for me, then there's some other agenda at play.
on top of that it shows she is lacking in a basic adventurousness. I'm addicted to yes and I'm allergic to no. credit Nelly for that one, but its true.
in other news I had a good month last month. was able to get seven fast days in, seven! there's more to do, however, I'm feeling good at present, even with my body being torn apart due to starting a new fitness regimen.
still learning Spanish and still taking down my student loan debt. the elimination of student loan debt should be done by end of February or sometime in March. its a pain devoting so much of my resources to this end but I'll be much freer at the end of it. and, in the final analysis, this is what matters. freedom.
Comments
Post a Comment