In Memoriam
It has now been one full year since supreme passed, on October 1st, 2017.
Two excerpts from the Celtics Myths & Legends by Eoin Neeson state how I feel with more eloquence than I can muster at present.
Well loved pillar of pure gold
Lying now beside the ford, dead; cold!
Gentle supreme; dear to me,
Always shall his image be -
Yesterday a mountain looming
Now a shadow in the gloaming
I'm just getting started in the game, and have a long way to go. But I'm in it to win it.
Love you man.
Two excerpts from the Celtics Myths & Legends by Eoin Neeson state how I feel with more eloquence than I can muster at present.
Well loved pillar of pure gold
Lying now beside the ford, dead; cold!
Gentle supreme; dear to me,
Always shall his image be -
Yesterday a mountain looming
Now a shadow in the gloaming
I'm just getting started in the game, and have a long way to go. But I'm in it to win it.
Love you man.
Comments
Post a Comment