Infected

So, I just sent this broad back home, didn't fuck or anything like that. We watched a movie, had some laughs. After, I start ramping up the tension. I go for her bra, then she put the brakes on. It was our 4th meet, I had an epiphany recently that I should be moving things faster with these chicks, regardless if I like their personality (girls I click with I tend to be more lax on).

After she stops me, she says:
"There's something I haven't told you"
"Ok go ahead, I'm listening."-while I'm kissing all over her neck&breasts
She laughs.
"No, its for real, its something serious. A serious problem"

As she continues, I start to understand. I make an inquiry as to the nature of her problem, and ask her if it can be solved. She says no, it is permanent.

She then opens her lips to tell me what the issue is. I close them with my finger. She almost starts crying. I am just silent, holding her head for a bit. We get out of bed, and go to the bus.

I think that's it. I liked her...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective