The Next Level


Pay attention and the world will show you what you need to know.

In a very short time, as many as five females have told me I keep stuff too close to the vest, that they feel I'm holding back, or evading giving info about myself. Normally this wouldn't be an issue, but two of them I didn't even meet in person (one was over the phone, other was online only)! The vibe of restraint must be very strong.

I'm going to try and open myself up more. I have nothing to hide, and fuck that whole "be a mystery" advice. I like who I am, who I am becoming.

But, normally, that's how it happens. In a short period of time, sometimes you'll notice different people may end up telling you what amounts to the same advice. This is the universe prodding you to develop, to move to the next level. If you hear it three times or more, take heed. Of course, whether or not you act on it, is up to you.

As far as the game goes, I'm going to keep my heart wrapped for my family, and I need some new friends also, just to keep me sane from being around all this feminine energy. But as far as my heart goes, none of the women I have met deserve it. But I will open up more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective