God--the Comic
or as Voltaire so eloquently stated: "God, is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh"
I'm getting jabbed at by the infinite. A practical joke! The fruition of my intention in SharePoint is at hand, and lo! On the very same day, I receive two mails for SharePoint admin positions in two other places. The locales?
Scottsdale, AZ (suburb of PHX), and Buffalo, NY, my former residence for 7 years.
I wonder if this is some sort of capitulation from the infinite. Could be.
either way, God definitely has a sense of humor. It is, more oft than not, dark and twisted, yet, perhaps underneath, there lies sort of logical beauty to it as well.
I'm getting jabbed at by the infinite. A practical joke! The fruition of my intention in SharePoint is at hand, and lo! On the very same day, I receive two mails for SharePoint admin positions in two other places. The locales?
Scottsdale, AZ (suburb of PHX), and Buffalo, NY, my former residence for 7 years.
I wonder if this is some sort of capitulation from the infinite. Could be.
either way, God definitely has a sense of humor. It is, more oft than not, dark and twisted, yet, perhaps underneath, there lies sort of logical beauty to it as well.
Comments
Post a Comment