Earn Your Health-Day 6 of Fasting

You have to earn your health, even when its the most difficult thing in the world to do.

Stay the course, past temporary but intense discomfort...

This is the journey I'm on now.

Day 6 of water fasting commences. The longest streak since college all those years ago, when I did 15. The 1st 3 days went easy enough. Day 4 however, drowsiness overtook me. I stayed in my room, only coming out to drink water and leak. One instance felt like passing fire. It was very likely the gastric acid being discharged, the sane that passes into my throat when I burp sometimes.

Day 5 was harder. Constant mental tension, restlessness, insomnia and overall physical uneasiness. My stomach also felt like a rock had been dropped into it. Perhaps the week a few months earlier where I gorged on donuts might have something to do with that. Urine was less scalding to pass, but still hot. Good. I 'll take that as a sign of getting better. I stood on the scale just for my information, two of them. One said 263, the other 271, so I just took the midpoint, 267, and logged that.

Had an intense dream also, a combo dream filled with many elements of things I care about. That is one thing, some of the dreams have been really intense while here. My strength, is returning, but slowly. It'll all have been worth it if the gastric problems go away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective