Karaoke
Crazy night...put a lot together in my head. (night of 5/10)
The Indian bitch texted me, she was at a bar in Gramercy. I'll call her B. As I was finishing up with a client not too far away, I decided to drop by. Upon arrival, I find she's rolling heavy, with at least 10-12 teachers. She is a teacher btw. She introduces me, I sit, then shortly we move to another bar, one that has karaoke.
The Indian bitch texted me, she was at a bar in Gramercy. I'll call her B. As I was finishing up with a client not too far away, I decided to drop by. Upon arrival, I find she's rolling heavy, with at least 10-12 teachers. She is a teacher btw. She introduces me, I sit, then shortly we move to another bar, one that has karaoke.
Its someones birthday, so shots are on somebody else. I drink one, then down some beer. Suddenly karaoke becomes a good idea, and I volunteer. I sang about being in a desert on a horse with no name. Fucked it up pretty badly, but they loved me. It was my first time.
The one black chick with the double puff hair was kinda vocal with me, I would've talked to her sans B, no question. The attraction for B was nonexistent. At one point I had my arm around her, and it just didn't seem right to my eyes, like she did not fit with me. More people kept coming, big group. I chill for a little bit longer, then roll out. One of my girls was out a few blocks away, plus I'm not really a drinker, so fuck it. Some of her crew were cool though, they wanted me to stay.
Anyway, I'm done with her, and all bitches like her, that carry the extra weight. Fitness is an issue. Why settle? Also, her personality was really the most bothersome. She kept asking dumb questions, and was all about the attention. Island bitches are wild in general in a way I don't like. Her five minutes are up in my mind. I'm just gonna keep rolling. She's been released and its done.
One thing I realized after the night, is that my team has my back. Whenever things went wrong with another chick, or when stuff wasn't going right in general, they'd call or text. This is the real power behind having a team. And here I am, leading them capably, to a glorious future.
The one black chick with the double puff hair was kinda vocal with me, I would've talked to her sans B, no question. The attraction for B was nonexistent. At one point I had my arm around her, and it just didn't seem right to my eyes, like she did not fit with me. More people kept coming, big group. I chill for a little bit longer, then roll out. One of my girls was out a few blocks away, plus I'm not really a drinker, so fuck it. Some of her crew were cool though, they wanted me to stay.
Anyway, I'm done with her, and all bitches like her, that carry the extra weight. Fitness is an issue. Why settle? Also, her personality was really the most bothersome. She kept asking dumb questions, and was all about the attention. Island bitches are wild in general in a way I don't like. Her five minutes are up in my mind. I'm just gonna keep rolling. She's been released and its done.
One thing I realized after the night, is that my team has my back. Whenever things went wrong with another chick, or when stuff wasn't going right in general, they'd call or text. This is the real power behind having a team. And here I am, leading them capably, to a glorious future.
Comments
Post a Comment