Where?

My god is a god of vengeance. My god, is a god of war.

I asked for vision, and I got it.

Why does the world seemingly conspire to keep me poor? Humbled. What about pride?
Those folks who denounce entitlements. Nothing is wrong with entitlements provided that you are committed. Is it the corporate interests? The endless marketing, targeting my very soul down to the cell, striking at the core of my biological being?

Who is practicing moral virtue? Who among us, really keeps the faith? I look around and all I see are animals, squabbling for every drop of conquest they can get. Where does my path lie? Are nobility, virtues, just untruth, mere illusion? Is it a way to maintain the hidden hegemony of those who would benefit from us? I am confused. Success is everywhere, opportunity is woven into the very threads of our day, yet do I turn a blind eye toward it, instead, looking upon the pursuit of ideals I suppose were never even intended to strengthen me in the first place...

Wherefore dost mine ambition lie...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective