Confusion...Progress

I must be confused...Candi's name is on my lips, but all I can see in my mind's eye is Alicia.

That might be because she is more recent, but its also probably because I did a lot more with her, went to a lot more places. She was bad for me in the larger scheme, but that doesn't stop me from missing her. Was looking through some of the pictures I have of her...The heart has its own reasons.

In other news, I reached 220lbs! Down from 240...took about 3 months, and this weigh-in was after a mid-day run, but I still made it. 1/3rd of the way there...gonna keep going.

Diet is where I really need to remain consistent. The keys are to eat more (clean) bread, as it allows me to fast here and there,  keep the protein intake clean and organic, and lastly, try not to eat those huge meals, even coming after dance class.

I can do this...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective