Flat

Life seems to be flattening out. Surrounded by predators...is my only recourse to become one? 

I'm honestly not looking to fuck anyone over... 

Yesterday, even my brother asked the question, about the shoes, myself possibly  paying for it. It must be some aura I am giving off. I don't know anymore. 

My visit there was the definition of a mixed bag. I enjoyed seeing Jayla. She is still shy around me. But  the shit I was hearing from my siblings, sisters in particular was a lot to take, and I will not, shall not transcribe it here. They are sailing with no compass, adrift at sea.  I am glad I set my psychic guard up before I came. Other than that, what can I say? Ne'er did I think to be glad (semi-glad, really) to be back in NY, yet here I am. I'm excited to keep building, to learn about the topics I have in mind. The rest of this year should be awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective