Therapy 8-6
I arrived at the appointed location, on time and ready for the session. The Doc was late in coming though, one of his clients ran him over about 10 minutes, which was fine because I had the time. She was a decent looking blonde as well. I got in, paid him a good amount, which he was pleased at, then laid down and began to shout.
The sound kept coming, rolling in waves. There wasn't much talking in this session at all. I felt myself losing it this time more than any other time. Something is breaking. I asked Doc at the end, if I should eat anything after? He didn't answer, but instead queried me as to why I would pose that question. I responded that I thought it might have something to do with feeling more, and he lightly wondered if I was suggesting that there was some sort of connection between feeling, and food, to which I replied: "well, I am a fat guy". He chuckled.
I then sat up, and walked through the door.
The sound kept coming, rolling in waves. There wasn't much talking in this session at all. I felt myself losing it this time more than any other time. Something is breaking. I asked Doc at the end, if I should eat anything after? He didn't answer, but instead queried me as to why I would pose that question. I responded that I thought it might have something to do with feeling more, and he lightly wondered if I was suggesting that there was some sort of connection between feeling, and food, to which I replied: "well, I am a fat guy". He chuckled.
I then sat up, and walked through the door.
Comments
Post a Comment