This weekend

A really good weekend. performed on Saturday, in my first dance performance ever! Can't believe I got through it, wasn't even nervous either. Went to sleep satisfied. 

Then Atlantic City, on Sunday. Fucking awesome. It is the Vegas of the east coast, mini style. I went with one of my chicas. Firstly our coach arrived at the nicest bus station I've been to, inside Bally's, a casino. They gave a $25 promotional rebate, which I used later to win some real money ($15). 

We stayed at the Tropicana, which was outstanding. Reminded me of the cruise last year, everything was close by, convenient. It was linked to the Boardwalk, and a mini mall known as The Quarter. The beach was also immediately there, however didn't get to enjoy it much. As soon as we checked in, I dove on her, then we ate a nice Cuban dinner. We came back, I pulled her to me again. I need a woman that can take that kind of heat. And I don't know if its her.

Afterward, I just chilled, until we went dancing. First we hit Tropicana's casino, huge and a whole lot of fun. I liked the Wheel of fortune and the various poker games especially. So we danced some, at the Anthem club, but the DJ was horrible. Kept playing old stuff, and most of them were average hits. Went to the Tango next, a club on the lower level: this place was jumpin'. There were some hot ass bitches there too, especially the one in the white mini-skirt. I also caught eye-contact, but had to play it cool, the date was right there. 



After that, went to sleep, awoke, gambled and came back to NY. Won everything i spent plus a little extra. Not a bad weekend if I say so myself...not bad at all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective