Therapy 8-20 & 8-21
8-20
I'm resisting it. These are my thoughts post therapy, today. Resisting...resisting what? What am I resisting?
The whippings I got? The merciless beatings I received? Or...something else? ...
I kept saying no. No to what? perhaps, it was about who I really am. My anger. My rage. My aggression. My masculinity...
I wonder. Time will prove this notion either baseless conjecture, or a grounded verity.
8-21
Good. Mainly a lot of shouting this session, not much talking. The words escape me...I felt the trouble vibrations emanating from my core, as I dug my ass into the bed, shouting and screaming. My jaw let loose pain from the neck, shoulder, and pelvic areas. Then Doc pressed into my neck, and I let the sound out of my jaws. I could feel the dissonance dissolving almost. Upon exiting, it was almost as if I was struggling to recall, or remember some key face. My brow was furrowed.
Comments
Post a Comment