Dream 8-31
Had a dream where I was James brown but I didn't know the moves. Fucking awesome. Then, I somehow got impaled through my legs, the top of my ankle lean through with a bamboo splinter. I was pulling it out but it kept coming. I then ended up at Alicia's place. She had a flat. I knocked and when she saw me she was heated and she began to move to leave. Her friends were there. I stopped her and showed my ankle, that I needed their help. They started to stitch me up. Then her & I began to argue, and I became super aggressive and grabbed her by the shoulders, and shoved her against the wall, a brick wall. She asked me : " why you don't wanna act like I was pregnant/" but that's something Candi should've said, not her. Then her attraction for me spiked, and she then said "fuck me dirty". I did.
I miss her sex, to be honest.
The next day I went back there, but she was hanging with her friends. I felt out of place all of a sudden, shy.
I left through the front door, bit suddenly outside morphed into theatre seats. I saw many women I knew from previous employers who were now struggling for jobs, they were asking for tips. I hesitated then mentioned technology. All of a sudden this super nerd popped up from the audience, with calf high pants, extremely tight, and began to tell everyone about it. His name was Bruce smith I think. I liked this dream overall, it was nice.
Comments
Post a Comment