I Got It! Hey!

Last night, I got it! Hey!



Passed the 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services test with flying colors: 962, out of 1000. This was a test that has given me serious trouble for over a month! It was hands down the hardest exam I've ever taken, inclusive of all the total years spent in schooling. During, I wasn't sure what would happen, then at the end, when I saw the score, my legs become enervated and I could barely walk to get the paper, I really put a majority of my effort into this one: and I'm there. Officially have my MCSA: Server 2012. I got it! Celebrated with a delicious blueberry scone, and some healthy food. Not bad a bad capstone.

Now, I am that much closer to the dream. SharePoint is up next, and I've made some light progress there. I was overjoyed, but it was short lived as my thoughts turned to my sister, who is due for another baby in a few months. Yes, another child that she has little hope of supporting at this juncture in her life. It stressed me to the point where I woke up after 4 hours sleep, and couldn't get back there until I played some Batman: Arkham Origins. I got another hour, but then I woke up to visions of myself vomiting copious amounts of blood into the toilet. Emotional. I have to let her go mentally, as I'm not on firm grounding just yet, but my instinct is to go there for Christmas and celebrate at least this holiday with my niece & siblings. She [sis] needs some direction yet I am not sure if I should be handling that load. She is blood.

In the meantime, with all that I have going on: dance, public speaking, career advancement and of course therapy, I'm just going to keep grinding, keep working until something breaks through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Retrospective

farewell to supreme.

2022 Retrospective