Therapy 12-10
An intense session. I've been working out a lot, and it must've come out during this session.
I began with an explication of my strategy to deal with people, and women. I would take women less seriously, as if you do impart to them the level of seriousness reserved for reality, or take their actions to heart, or over-evaluate, then one is liable to go insane. With people in general, I see the world as having a utilitarian mindset when it comes to others, What I mean is that how most people see others is in terms of how they can best serve them, what purposes or aims they could fulfill in the beholders own life. I don't like that, and I explained that vs. the type of relationship I thought interaction should revolve around: goodwill toward others. unfortunately it isn't like that.
with women, 90% of them are about looks, but there are exceptions, for instance the woman who dated the 400lb fat guy, she was able to see through underneath to who he really was. there are women out there like that. unfortunately in a day to day setting, the chances of happening upon them are low, so I will keep my guard up. With people again, I explained why I could not be around most: because everybody is lying. He asked: "even me?" These sorts of topics we talked about and more.
while I was talking about people, I began to cover my left eye with my hand, and shift away from the Doctor. Doc suggested I kick, I said No. He incited me to become angry, by saying "I can't hear you" and "Louder". I started punching the bed, and screaming into the sheets. My left calf cramped up heavily. I shouted out "Help me!", like Burke in Death Warrant. he did not come. "Help me!" He did not come. I pointed at him and demanded he do something. He came, pressed on my neck, I shouted some more and then laid there. that was all. a dynamic session, to be sure.
I began with an explication of my strategy to deal with people, and women. I would take women less seriously, as if you do impart to them the level of seriousness reserved for reality, or take their actions to heart, or over-evaluate, then one is liable to go insane. With people in general, I see the world as having a utilitarian mindset when it comes to others, What I mean is that how most people see others is in terms of how they can best serve them, what purposes or aims they could fulfill in the beholders own life. I don't like that, and I explained that vs. the type of relationship I thought interaction should revolve around: goodwill toward others. unfortunately it isn't like that.
with women, 90% of them are about looks, but there are exceptions, for instance the woman who dated the 400lb fat guy, she was able to see through underneath to who he really was. there are women out there like that. unfortunately in a day to day setting, the chances of happening upon them are low, so I will keep my guard up. With people again, I explained why I could not be around most: because everybody is lying. He asked: "even me?" These sorts of topics we talked about and more.
while I was talking about people, I began to cover my left eye with my hand, and shift away from the Doctor. Doc suggested I kick, I said No. He incited me to become angry, by saying "I can't hear you" and "Louder". I started punching the bed, and screaming into the sheets. My left calf cramped up heavily. I shouted out "Help me!", like Burke in Death Warrant. he did not come. "Help me!" He did not come. I pointed at him and demanded he do something. He came, pressed on my neck, I shouted some more and then laid there. that was all. a dynamic session, to be sure.
Comments
Post a Comment