Therapy 12-11
Another illuminating session. I shared my encounter with the kids on the train, who made jest of the book I was reading: 'The American Irish!"
Then I followed up with more questions and comments concerning people. I thought the basis for interaction should be more from a sense of goodwill, rather than some sort of utilitarian motive. I gave the example of the kid I tried to bring into the fold, when I was first learning IT. the kid whom others thought to be violently repressed. I must give the Doc credit, he clarified this: saying that in every interaction, there is an interchange and this is true. There's always some attractive force at play. He spoke also of pleasure gained from the interaction, and I realized that I have an easier time communicating with those who have less of an ego. As it were, my work, at least on a social, interpersonal level likely comes in correctly appraising the character of others: the genuine from the false, (or egoistical).
Then the physical part began. He asked me to kick, I said no. He said "Louder". I refused. This is how it went until he pressed down on my left calf. I laughed for one minute, then began screaming. It was quite tender. Then he pressed on my right, the quality of the scream elicited was different I noticed, more grounded, more forceful. Then I spoke about how he should create some sort of orgone bomb, and wipe everyone off of this fucked planet. His answer was: "and that doesn't sound angry?" This rounded out the session.
Comments
Post a Comment